Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WISH Wednesday #45

I fell in love with this patio and had to share it (although I can't even remember where I got it from - bad blogger ... hanging head in shame).  I thought it would be perfect for a late summer WISH Wednesday photo.

I love the gorgeous stone building in the background. It looks French to me, especially with the pea gravel patio. Aren't the chairs painted such pretty shades of turquoise and teal - they are the perfect compliment to the rustic wood table.  I'm a sucker for simple table settings like the one shown here with jugs and vases filled with pink flowers, runners across the table, lanterns, and bowls of food.  I would love to have a quiet lunch here.


********************

And as always, here is the collage of all the August inspiration photos.  I see lots of cottage and outdoors photos along with plenty of soft blues and greens.  



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that first photo! I would wish for that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Provencial house. Loving it particularly the stone walls and blue doors. I like your blog name "Sense and Simplicity", that's our company global slogon for years - coincidence. Following your inspiring blog.
    Terrie from Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the best images. This is gorgeous. I would love to sit there with a group of friends, enjoying a late summer lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first photo is beautiful with the green chairs and pink hydrangeas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice, Grace. That scene looks cozy and elegant at the same time. You could sip expensive wine here, yet also feel you could out your feet up on a nearby chair. My kind of place...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the FANTASTIC post! This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it :-) I m looking forward desperately for the next post of yours..

    ReplyDelete